ponedjeljak, 14. studenoga 2016.

• • Happy Christmas Monkey • •

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 11:00:00
Hello my crafty friends!!

How are you and how was your weekend???
Mine was great, I was in my PJ the whole sunday did some vacuuming, dishes and clothes  but not much, help my daughter with homework and relax...
I love sunday!!!

So today is a monday and a new challenge over at:

"Craft Your Passion"

The theme is : Always Anything Goes
And our amazing sponsor this time is:

"Fabrica Fantassy"


The image that I have used is: "Happy Monkey"
I have made an easel card, and the pretty bow I made on a bow maker but that I will write you after Christmas hihihi pst. So my bestie Fiki do not see her gift ♥
I have coloured the image with my Maped colouring pencils and added some confety that I have mounted with a foam. 
The sentiment is from a Me to you stamp colection that I have got from a dear friend Aussie Annie ♥
That is all for today, 
Hope you have a great day!!!

I woud like to enter my card in those challenges:

Fabrika Fantasy:   28.11.2018.

Fabrika Fantasi digis Facebook:   30.11.2016.


Digi Stamps 4 Joy:   30.11.2016.


Ribbon Girls:   19.11.2016.

Broj komentara: 19:

  1. Another really pretty card Valentina and love the bright and happy colours.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great card with this cheeky monkey! Please come and enter into our Christmas is coming challenge over on the Fabrika Fantasy Challenge blog and also share and enter in our FB Contest over at the Fabrika Fantasy FB Group. Lisa DT Fabrika Fantasy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous card, love the sweet monkey.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card I like the adorable image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super cute colored image and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very cute, Valentina! I like your easel card and beautiful bow! Sounds like you enjoyed your day on Sunday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love this colour combo and your fabulous designing.xx{aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Super easel card! Loving the cheery christmas monkey :) The confetti works great as an embelli!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. A lovely bright and cheerful card, such a cute image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Na samostoječe voščilnice pa, kar pozabim. Krasna je z zelo simpatičnim motivom. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Very nice easel card - very cute image great job as always thanks for sharing!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Kako drugačna voščilnica - živahna, barvita in še z opico :-))) Tudi kako stoji mi je zelo všeč. Vse lepo ti želim, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Aww..he is so very cute..what a fun image and fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. What a lovely card you've made! It's a wonderful design and I love the pretty red bow. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy! :o)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Super gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining in with our November card challenge at The Ribbon Girl and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Wonderful card! Love the bright colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy
    Veronique DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Wonderful card! Love the bright colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy
    Veronique DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea