ponedjeljak, 11. srpnja 2016.

Purrfect End

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 07:00:00
Hy and Hello my friends!!

Today is starting a new challenge over at:


The theme of oure challenge is as allways:

"Anything Goes /Use a sentiment"

With oure amazing sponsor:

Prize: 3 digis

And here is my make, I love her kitties and I'm hoping you will like them to....


I'm using "Purrfect End"

I'm entering my card in thise challenges:

Craft Your Passion:   18.07.2016.

Crafting from the heart:   18.07.2016.

Colouring In Scrapland:   01.08.2016.

Stamps And Fun:   17.07.2016.

The Paper Nest Dolls:   01.08.2016.

Morgan's Art World:   22.07.2016.

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends:   16.07.2016.


Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Valentina, ova je predivna :-) Kod moje prijateljice zatekla se mala maca - liči na Garfilda... Svi skupa smo veoma razmaženi in več su odlučili, da če kod njih biti njezin novi dom... I sada vidim ovu preljepu kartu... Hvala ti :-) Sve dobro, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh, the cuteness! This is precious! I love Knitty Kitty images - your colouring looks beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous! Love the cute images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. predivna je!
    super obojana !
    i sve je pre super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zelo simpatično :) in lepo. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is just gorgeous Valentina! I love the little kitties & the beautiful colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love this, those cats are simply adorable
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is cute, cute, cute! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth, DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Morgan's Artworld!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hi Yes I did change my blog layout. I often get sick of the look so make them in paint shop...something different.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great and cute card! Thanks for join us at Colouring in Scrapland this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Such a cute card and love the image!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hello, Valentina! Just popping in to thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog! Very much appreciated! Have a wonderful day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea