srijeda, 6. srpnja 2016.

DT Call at " Oddball"

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 09:21:00
Hy and hello my friends!!!

I have exciting news, as you se by the title,

is having a DT call and I will try and enter.
So cross your fingers I really do love their images.
So for my applications I am making a post where I will direct you


Where you can read something about me and

HERE 

Where you can find something about my past and present DT

I would like to present two of my Oddball makes that I have really enjoyed making.




That is all form me for now, I would really like to enter so finger crossed....


Broj komentara: 16:

  1. Držim pesnice Valentina!!! Vrlo volim dizajn tvoga sjajnoga taga i cartu. Sve dobro ti želim, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Two pretty creation Valentine and I love the hair on the second image.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oboje, tag in čestitka sta super. Veliko sreče ti želim. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Good luck with the DT call, hope you get in. Brilliant designs and lovely colours to inspire.xx {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh good luck to you! Your tag and card are just lovely - beautifully colored and designed! I'll keep my fingers crossed! ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Zelo lep tag in čudovita voščilnica :-))
    Pozdravček

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hello, Valentina! Your tag and card are adorable! The flowers on the tag are so pretty! I love the sweet images! Wishing you success with your DT application!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh superb tag and card ! wonderful work my friend !
    I cross my fingers for you !!!!

    Thank for your words, hope my treatment will be effective soon, for the moment it's not better bouhhh !

    Have au super week-end Valentina ! Big hugs !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. These are gorgeous. Good luck in the DT call.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Tinka these are adorable Good luck on joining the DT
    hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Good luck with your DT call entry! I love both of your projects! I especially love the hair on your card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea